A Weekend Seafood Buffet Experience at Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh

Hey Guides!

I recently had the chance to spend part of my weekend enjoying the seafood buffet at Market Café Restaurant & Lounge, Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh, and it turned out to be a really enjoyable dining experience.

What I liked most was the variety of food available. There was a good selection of fresh seafood and premium dishes, giving us the opportunity to try different flavours and enjoy the meal at our own pace. For me, a buffet is always more enjoyable when there is enough variety to share, taste, and discover together rather than simply choosing one dish.

The atmosphere at Market Café was also something I appreciated. It felt warm, comfortable, and relaxing, making it a nice place to spend time with friends or family over a weekend meal. Sometimes, the atmosphere can make as much difference as the food itself, especially when you want to slow down after a busy week.

I particularly enjoyed the Friday and Saturday dinner experience, when the live band created a more lively atmosphere. Having music playing while enjoying seafood and conversations around the table made the evening feel more special without taking away from the dining experience.

For families, the Sunday family brunch is another option worth considering. I can imagine it being a nice way for parents and children to spend part of their weekend together, with plenty of food choices and a relaxed environment.

What I personally enjoyed most was not simply the amount of food on the buffet. It was the overall experience—sitting together, sharing dishes, talking, laughing, enjoying different flavours, and having quality time away from our usual busy routines.

I also appreciate experiences where I can take my time and enjoy the little things: trying something different from the buffet, having another plate of a favourite dish, listening to live music, and simply enjoying the moment.

For me, my weekend visit to Market Café at Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh was a reminder that dining out is not always just about finding something delicious to eat. Sometimes, it is about creating a good memory with the people around you.

“Good seafood, a relaxing atmosphere, live music, and quality time around the table—that made my weekend dining experience memorable.”

13 Likes

I miss the Saturday brunch over there @sakuraengly one of the friends working there invited us. Now, she passed away!

1 Like

Looks so delicious and high class b.

1 Like

@CheaJohn Yes, thanks, and the price of around $20 for person is acceptable for me.

@Sophea_Cambodia Yes, Bong, Hope you enjoy and happy Phum Ben season.