日本のグルメを世界へ!♡写真閲覧数1億2,600万回突破!食べログレビュアーアワード受賞のレベル10ローカルガイド!

日本のグルメを世界へ!:heart:写真閲覧数1億2,600万回突破!食べログレビュアーアワード受賞のレベル10ローカルガイド!

Sharing Japanese Food with the World! :heart: Over 126 Million Photo Views | Level 10 Local Guide & Tabelog Reviewer Award Winner

はじめまして!

日本・東京を中心にグルメ情報を発信している「チッチョリーナチビ」です!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

会社経営をしながら、双子の女の子のママとして、娘たちと一緒に食べ歩きを楽しんでいます。

ジャンルを問わず、美味しいものを探して食べ歩くことが大好きです!

私がお店選びで最も大切にしているのは、何よりも「味」。

そして、現地で働くスタッフの方々との交流や、真心のこもったお心遣い、温かいおもてなしやサービス精神も大切にしています。

どんなに美味しい料理でも、そこで働く方々の温かい接客によって、食事の時間はさらに特別なものになると思っています。

料理だけではなく、お店の雰囲気や人との出会いも含めて、食べ歩きの魅力を伝えていきたいです。

【これまでの活動実績】

  • Googleマップ ローカルガイド最高レベル10
  • Googleマップ写真累計閲覧数:約1億2,608万回
  • Googleマップ投稿写真数:18,636枚
  • 直近1か月の写真閲覧数増加:約316万回
  • LGR世界ランキング:8,303位(第三者サイトによる参考順位)
  • LGR掲載対象者の上位約2.1%
  • 食べログレビュアーアワード受賞
  • 食べログで2,500件以上のレビューを掲載
  • Instagramでもグルメ・旅グルメ情報を発信中

※数値・ランキングは投稿時点の記録です。LGRランキングはGoogle公式の順位ではありません。

【食べログレビュアーアワード受賞】

これまで数多くの飲食店を訪問し、食べログでは2,500件以上のレビューを掲載しています。

そして、食べログレビュアーアワードを受賞することができました!

食べ歩きは、私にとって単なる趣味ではなく、新しい味との出会いや、その土地ならではの食文化、人との交流を楽しむ大切な時間です。

有名店や高級店だけではなく、地元の方々に長く愛される小さな食堂や、リーズナブルで美味しいお店にも魅力を感じています。

特に、価格以上の美味しさや満足感に出会えたときは、本当に嬉しくなります!:heart:

【Googleマップでの活動】

Googleマップでは、ローカルガイド最高レベルの「レベル10」として活動しています。

投稿した写真の累計閲覧数は、約1億2,608万回を突破しました!

自分が実際に訪れたお店の写真が、これほど多くの方々に見ていただけていることを、とても嬉しく思っています。

お店選びで迷っている方や、初めて訪れる地域で飲食店を探している方に、少しでも役立つ情報を届けられたら幸いです。

【これからの目標】

これからも日本各地の美味しいお店を訪問し、料理の味や魅力はもちろん、スタッフの方々の真心や温かいおもてなしも、自分の言葉と写真で丁寧に伝えていきたいと思っています。

また、世界中のローカルガイドの皆さまと交流し、それぞれの国や地域の食文化についても学んでいきたいです。

日本の素晴らしい食文化や飲食店の魅力を、国内だけでなく世界中の方々にも知っていただけたら嬉しいです!

これからも、食を通じて人と人をつなぐような情報発信を続けていきたいと思います。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします!(╹◡╹):heart:

⸻

English Version

Sharing Japan’s Amazing Food Culture with the World! :heart:

Hello, everyone!

I’m CicciolinaChibi, a passionate food reviewer and Level 10 Google Local Guide based in Tokyo, Japan!

I’m a business owner and a proud mother of twin daughters. Exploring restaurants with my daughters is one of my greatest joys!

I love discovering delicious food across every cuisine and price range.

For me, taste always comes first.

However, I also deeply value meaningful interactions with restaurant staff, genuine kindness, thoughtful service, and heartfelt hospitality.

I believe that even the most delicious meal becomes more memorable when accompanied by the warmth and sincerity of the people who prepare and serve it.

Through my reviews and photographs, I hope to share not only wonderful food but also the atmosphere, people, and unforgettable experiences that make each restaurant special.

My Achievements

  • Google Maps Local Guide Level 10 — the highest level
  • Over 126 million cumulative Google Maps photo views
  • 18,636 photos contributed to Google Maps
  • Approximately 3.16 million additional photo views in the past month
  • Ranked 8,303rd worldwide on LGR, an independent third-party ranking platform
  • Among approximately the top 2.1% of contributors listed by LGR
  • Recipient of a Tabelog Reviewer Award
  • Over 2,500 restaurant reviews published on Tabelog
  • Active on Instagram, sharing food and travel experiences

Statistics reflect my records at the time of posting. LGR rankings are independently compiled and are not official Google rankings.

Receiving the Tabelog Reviewer Award

Over the years, I have visited countless restaurants and published more than 2,500 reviews on Tabelog, one of Japan’s major restaurant review platforms.

I was also honored to receive a Tabelog Reviewer Award!

For me, exploring restaurants is much more than a hobby.

It is an opportunity to discover new flavors, experience local food cultures, and connect with wonderful people.

I appreciate not only famous and luxurious restaurants but also small neighborhood eateries that have been loved by local communities for generations.

Finding an affordable restaurant that delivers exceptional taste and value is especially exciting!

My Journey on Google Maps

As a Level 10 Google Local Guide, I enjoy sharing authentic experiences and useful information with people around the world.

My Google Maps photographs have now received more than 126 million cumulative views!

It makes me incredibly happy to know that photographs taken during my restaurant visits have reached so many people.

I hope my contributions help travelers, food lovers, and local residents discover wonderful restaurants and make confident dining decisions.

Every photograph and review represents a real experience, and I want my contributions to be both trustworthy and helpful.

My Goals for the Future

I hope to continue exploring restaurants throughout Japan and sharing not only their delicious food but also the genuine hospitality and kindness of the people behind each experience.

I would also love to connect with fellow Local Guides from around the world and learn about their local cuisines and cultures.

My dream is to help more people discover the incredible diversity of Japanese food culture, from renowned restaurants to hidden neighborhood gems.

Through food, photography, and meaningful connections, I hope to bring people and communities closer together.

Thank you so much for reading!

I look forward to connecting with Local Guides around the world! :heart:

⸻

チッチョリーナチビ / CicciolinaChibi

Google Local Guide Level 10

Tabelog Reviewer Award Recipient

2,500+ Restaurant Reviews on Tabelog

Instagram:

ぱくぱくグルメ / cicciolina__chibi

パクパク旅グルメ / mro_0405

#LocalGuides #GoogleMaps #JapaneseFood #TokyoFood #FoodCulture

3 Likes