Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#Share Your Airport Diaries (Amritsar- Punjab)

A Gif  made fo share the post on airport made by the lg (pratik_89 , level-8 )A Gif made fo share the post on airport made by the lg (pratik_89 , level-8 )

Hi everyone I hope everyone is super duper great.

So the tradition of the " share your airport diaries challenge"  continues my near dear lg friend @Tushar_Suradkar  who has been on this challenge with me  from the start. 

Amritsar is the holy place of Sikhs where every year millions of tourists visit to seek blessings at The Harmandir Sahib Gurudwara it is also known as Golden temple.

A  small  architecture  made on the airport of the Golden temple  clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)A small architecture made on the airport of the Golden temple clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

The airport shares the most vintage photos frames of the different places in Amritsar like

1) Wagah border - where the India and Pakistan border meets.
2) Jallian wala bagh - The tragic massacre had happened in the year 1919
    Also there are many historical places frames placed on airport.

PHOTO -1  showing all the vintage places  in the frame clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)PHOTO -1 showing all the vintage places in the frame clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

Photo no-2  clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)Photo no-2 clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

It is amazing to explore our country's history It has been displayed at the airport.

So you have come under such airport that share amazing story about your city or country or anything fascinating please do share with us.

Happy Guiding 😀
Amritsar, Punjab, India
30 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #Share Your Airport Diaries (Amritsar- Punjab)

Yet another amazing episode of the airport diaries dear @Pratik_89 

I am in love of this series since you have shown a way to enjoy a mundane place like an airport where there is seemingly nothing else to appreciate other than a security check, boarding gates, and check-in counters 😁 

Level 8

Hey @Pratik_89, that's such a beautiful post sharing your airport diaries from Amritsar..! The pictures you shared of the vintage frames and the architecture of the airport are truly mesmerising. It's amazing how even an airport can showcase the rich history and culture of a place. I've always wanted to visit Amritsar and your post has definitely added it to my travel bucket list. I love the challenge of finding unique pictures and stories to share from our travels, and it's always inspiring to see what others have to share as well. I am sure the airport experience was just a small glimpse of the beauty and rich history that Amritsar has to offer. Keep sharing such amazing and informative posts, and happy guiding to you too..!

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 10

That's really great post, dear @Pratik_89 ...

As our dear @Tushar_Suradkar mentioned, you made the wearisome places like airport into a rich cultural centre - traveling & hence couldn't enjoy your photos on my main monitor - will see, once I reach back to Bangalore.

Looks like the new generation airports are trying to make the airports more engaging and attractive - I'm tagging our @Tejal to show us a shot from Bangalore Terminal 2 - it is really worth...

Thanks for sharing these valuable information.

Warm regards...

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@Pratik_89 

I would love to except this challenge kindly share me details.

Regards Tejal 

Level 8

Hi @Pratik_89 very nice post.  I have been to many airports,  should I write about all the airports or any one of the airports. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

Yet another good post, my dear friend @Pratik_89 !

I will try to add few of my experiences in this airport diary.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

Hahahah @Tushar_Suradkar  nice once ....well that's so true 😄 

We have found some new curiosity to making our waiting hour into cultivate 😀 

Thank you once again for the all the kind words 😊

Level 7

Great @Pratik_89 for bringing the airport series! Kudos to you! I am sure, it would be a great series! The vintage photos looks amazing! The post is short and simple, giving us all the highlights of the City Amritsar at the airport!

Level 8

Wow, really fantastic post @Pratik_89 

I have enjoyed very much to read your post