Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

RECAP - How Grand Meet -Up Looks Like

A group photo of the local guides gather  on a meet up  holding flag of bharatA group photo of the local guides gather on a meet up holding flag of bharat

Hey everybody i hope everyone is doing super well. Today I am going to share one of the 2nd grand meet-up i attended hosted by our connect moderator @NareshDarji I am so thankful that I was invited to attend this event. 

I traveled 300km by train to attend this meet -up.
After reaching I was greeted by our host and was introduced to several local guides some local guides knew from my last meet- up.

After the introduction we headed for lunch very nice management was done by our Gujarat local guide team.
Food was super delicious and service was up to the mark. After a great lunch we headed to a luxurious LAXMI V ILAS PALACE   which is now converted into a museum.

A photo of the palace clicked  by the lg (pratik_89 - level-8)A photo of the palace clicked by the lg (pratik_89 - level-8)

It was built  by King Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad  in the 1890s
The interior photography was prohibited so i will share the outer area of the palace still we were allowed some of the areas where we could clicked.

A photo of the palace clicked by one of the local guideA photo of the palace clicked by one of the local guide

A phot of the beautiful painting  on the  wall of the palace  clicked by one of our local guideA phot of the beautiful painting on the wall of the palace clicked by one of our local guide

IMG_20230813_105959_636.jpg

The tour of the palace nearly took 45 mins to 1 hour.
The palace was furnished with Italian and Rome style you could literally make out through the windows.

20230813_140836.jpg

20230813_140042.jpg

To make this meet up more interesting one of our local guide @Tejal  had organized a quiz game which made the meet up more fun loving.

A phot o of the connect moderator naresh darjii, tejal,c, and shruti 19A phot o of the connect moderator naresh darjii, tejal,c, and shruti 19

We sang a song we had a little bit dancing it was fun.  We also clicked so many photos made so many new friends on this meet up and we are willing  to meet up soon again.

A group pf local guides are having fun during this meet up clicked by one of the lg'sA group pf local guides are having fun during this meet up clicked by one of the lg's

This is best part of the meet up you meet new local guides you share ideas with each other. This can be so helpful to the community.

IMG20230813151024.jpg

Have you ever attend this kind of grand meet-up would like to host a meet up than count me in.... I love being in meet up and making this community more and more bigger.

Happy Guiding..!

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP - LETS GET-TOGETHER

What a grand meetup 👍

Great to see so many Indian local guides and guiding stars together in a single frame.

Thanks to @NareshDarji bhai for the setup and also amazing palace venue for the meeting.

Hoping to meet you all soon...

Level 10

Re: RECAP - LETS GET-TOGETHER

Wow... excellent RECAP, dear @Pratik_89 ...

Firstly, your question:

"...Have you ever attend this kind of grand meet-up...?"

Yes, along with my wife, I have attended another Grand Meet-up in 2022 in Ahmedabad, under the same leaders... Another Fantastic meetup... thanks to our dear @NareshDarji 

Your photos are really impressive and very well captured - appreciate it too.

Of course, @Tejal is not only a good Quiz Master, she is also an excellent companion & organiser... thanks to Tejal too.

Thanks to you for sharing these interesting RECAP...

Best wishes,

TG

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP - How Grand Meet -Up Looks Like

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. @Pratik_89 

Attending a meet-up that requires a 300km train journey shows your dedication and enthusiasm for connecting with our community.

I'm grateful for your active participation in our community, and I hope that this meet-up has inspired you for more exciting adventures and meet-ups to come. It's through these connections and shared experiences that our community continues to flourish.

Thank you again for sharing your delightful experience, and I wish you many more incredible meet-ups and joyful moments in the future!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Wow beautiful photos and nice description about the Palace @Pratik_89  

I was very happy to meet you all in person.  Great experience.  Thanks for this wonderful post.  We should meet again. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 7

Thank you @Pratik_89 for sharing this beautiful post with wonderful pictures. All coming alive once again! Glad that we all met! The energy of the meetup is still alive in everyone! Indeed, a great post!

Level 9

I can see the fun, energy and excitement there with you all. A great meet up indeed and really very nice photos as well.

Thanks for sharing @Pratik_89 !!

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

It was great to meet you there. Indeed a very well planned meetup. 

Level 8

Nice place to meet - up @Pratik_89 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 7

Great post @Pratik_89 😊

After reading your post all memories are thrown back to eyes... & thinking of that day. Really Enjoyable & memorable day at LAXMI VILAS PALACE... 🤗

Once again thanks to @NareshDarji , @Tejal & @ashishdesai24 for organising this Grand MEETUP for us. & specially thanks to all LGs for taking their time for this Grand MEETUP... 🙏😊

Thank you,

𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 🙏😊