Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Its a Birthday month of connect ( Happy 7th birthday to connect)

A GIF made  on the occasion of the connect's 7th birthday  by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)A GIF made on the occasion of the connect's 7th birthday by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

Hello local guides i hope you all are doing super great.

Its a birthday month of our local guides connect can't believe it's been 7-years and i am super excited to celebrate birthday with all my local guides.

I have learned so many things  from this community and there is so much left to learn more about from this community.

This community has never judged any one by gender, looks or where you have came from. Everybody on connect is welcomed with wide arms. The community has always taken care of every local guide like a precious stone.

The community has always participated and been a part of various festivals celebrated around the world.

When one of our Google contributors  features local guide during introduction month i really love to read their story.  I also really love to be a part of the celebration of the pride month on connect.

I really the love the most about this community is they have always understood the importance for accessibility and given major attention to this part.

I always received  love and happiness from the the local guides whom i met on this platform also i met some of them in person. some have become to our daily talk and some have become really near and dear. 

I am really surely it would be really hard for some local guides to leave this community after getting so much attached. I myself is so much attached on my daily basis.

So happy birthday to connect hip hip hurrah.....!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
22 comments
Level 10

Re: Its a Birthday month of connect ( Happy 7th birthday to connect)

Happy 7th BIRTHDAY to our dear LG Connect..

Beautiful post, dear @Pratik_89 

Great to remember & post on 1st July itself.

I'm tagging our dear friends @Rakshi2 @Anil6969 to give your feedback... thanks...

👍🌹🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Happy 7th Birthday To LGC

Nice post @Pratik_89 i really amazed by seeing your words. As you said "I am really surely it would be really hard for some local guides to leave this community after getting so much attached." Yes, Mee too attached to this community I can't leave.

Also this is the first LGC birthday to me because I have joined in this community on December (2022)/January (2023) 

@TravellerG Thank You Sir For Mentioning Me. If you not mentioned me i will surely missed this post. 

| Find my Maps contributions here.
Connect Moderator

I agree with you. The Local Guides community is a wonderful place to learn and grow. I've learned a lot from other Local Guides, and I've always felt welcomed and supported. I'm so happy to be a part of this community, and I'm excited to celebrate Connect's 7th birthday!  @Pratik_89 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

नमस्कार..

@Pratik_89 

कनेक्ट के 7 वे वर्धापनदिन कि हम सभी लोकल गाईडस् को ढेर सारी शुभकामनाये 💐💐

Level 8

رد: Its a Birthday month of connect ( Happy 7th birthday to connect)

Happy birthday 

IMG_20230701_000245_edit_26756159729115.jpg

لا يوجد
Level 9

@Pratik_89 

Well said we community celebrate various festivals & we welcome everyone with wide arms.

Wishing everyone Happy Birthday 🎈🎂

Level 10

Hello LG friend @Pratik_89 

Thank you so much for your heart touching words. I have felt truly happy to know about your attachment with LG connect community and how much you love the community members. 🤝 All the best 👍

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Very well-written post @Pratik_89, as usual 😊

Hope you also find time to participate in the 7th birthday celebrations by hosting a meetup:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Call-for-Meetup-Leaders-Unofficial-LocalGui...

Level 8

Thank you so much @TravellerG  for the appreciation 😊