VaibhavPawar007's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Crave-Worthy Delight: Green Signal's Irresistible Veg Paneer Kurkure Momos in Deccan!

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-17 at 4.42.18 PM.jpegGreen Signal Veg Restaurant in Deccan serves up a true masterpiece with their Veg Paneer Kurkure Momos! 🥟🌿 These little parcels of delight are a fusion of crispy and savory goodness. The outer layer provides that perfect crunch, while inside, the amalgamation of paneer and vegetables creates a burst of flavors that dance on your palate. 😍🌟 It's a harmonious blend of textures and tastes that leaves you craving for more! Trust me, these Kurkure Momos are an absolute highlight worth savoring during your visit. #foodblogger #foodlover #foodies #foodpics #yummy #delicious #foodgasm #foodpicVeg Paneer Kurkure Momos & itaVeg Paneer Kurkure Momos & ita

Vaibhav Pawar
Pune, Maharashtra, India
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Crave-Worthy Delight: Green Signal's Irresistible Veg Paneer Kurkure Momos in Deccan!

That is awesome dish @VaibhavPawar007

Thank  you for sharing here on connect. 

Abhishek Patki
Level 9

Re: Crave-Worthy Delight: Green Signal's Irresistible Veg Paneer Kurkure Momos in Deccan!

It looks really crispy and tasty @VaibhavPawar007 !! 

Keep in touch buddy!

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Connect Moderator

Wonderful photos and food stuff @VaibhavPawar007 

Definitely would make it here the next time with friends and family 👍

Level 8

Hello @VaibhavPawar007 

The dish is looking very tasty. I have never tasted this dish. I want to try the dish for once. Thanks for sharing this.

Level 9

Wowww, looks really crave worthy..😋

Level 7

@ajitthite Thanks! Will definitely keep in touch. Cheers to good food and good times!

Vaibhav Pawar
Level 7

@NERKARAMIT Thanks!  It tastes even better than it looks, believe me!

Vaibhav Pawar
Level 7

@abhishekpatk Thanks! I'm really glad you liked the dish!

Vaibhav Pawar
Level 7

Amazing click. Looks so yamm

Abanerjee