Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#Christmas in My City (Bharat- Mumbai)

Hey local guides wishing you all a Merry Christmas and happy Holidays. Like every time I always visit the places in my city where Christmas decorations are done so let me share with you all the beautiful photos from my City on the occasion of Christmas decorations.

A photo of the X'mas Decoration  clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)A photo of the X'mas Decoration clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

The few parts of the city like near churches and Catholics colony you can feel all the Christmas vibes . I always explore this part during the Christmas week.

IMG_20231225_145952.jpg

Even all the shopping complex and small cafes also make some beautiful decoration during Christmas.

A photo of the cafe decorated with full of lights  on the occasion of  X'mas  clicked by the lg (pratik_89 level-8)A photo of the cafe decorated with full of lights on the occasion of X'mas clicked by the lg (pratik_89 level-8)

This is one of my Favorite cafe i visit all around the year but during Christmas the cafe is beautifully decorated with lights. Its a Candies cafe 

A photo of the Reindeer clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8 )A photo of the Reindeer clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8 )

So this is my city is your city has this amazing vibe during Christmas? Please feel free to share with us. Wishing you all Merry Christmas.

Thank you & Happy Guiding.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Level 7

Re: #Christmas in My City (Bharat- Mumbai)

Hvala vam @Pratik_89 

Lijepo je okićen Mumbai tijekom Božića.

Sviđa mi se. Super fotografije!

Evo Božićnog ugođaja iz moga grada, Varaždin/Hrvatska.

IMG_20231212_192920.jpg

😊🇭🇷

Level 9

Betreff: #Christmas in My City (Bharat- Mumbai)

@Pratik_89 

Ich wünsche auch frohe Weihnachten und die Bilder samt Erklärung sind wunderbar 

Level 7

Hola @Pratik_89 gracias por compartir esas fotos tan bonitas.

Que tengas unas felices fiestas.

Level 9

Wow, great post @Pratik_89 ! I think I had visited Candies Cafe earlier, don't remember exactly when. Bandra, Mount Mery is the fun spot in Christmas, always.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Connect Moderator

Wonderful decorations @Pratik_89 - I especially liked the Igloo house 👍

Level 8

Very well done @Pratik_89

Abhishek Patki
Level 8

@Pratik_89 

Thanks for sharing. Happy holidays.

Scheria

Level 8

Wow amazing photos @Pratik_89 

Excellent decoration

Happy New Year