BarakatGazi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bangladesh Airforce Museum. Not only a Museum but also a Family Friendly Park in Dhaka

Bangladesh Air force Museum. It is my 4th time experince to go there with my family members.The place is nice and suitable for friends and familyTrainer Aircraft, chinese built in 1956, first flew in 1981 for Bd AirforceTrainer Aircraft, chinese built in 1956, first flew in 1981 for Bd Airforce

20190815_164529.jpg

U can take the test of experiences of some oldest aircraft’s that was used at the Liberation war of Bangladesh 1971 water fountain, opened at evening with colorful lightswater fountain, opened at evening with colorful lights

Bangladesh airforce puspodam, beautiful garden inside this museumBangladesh airforce puspodam, beautiful garden inside this museum

Boats riding on lake inside this museumBoats riding on lake inside this museum

The flower garden named Bangladesh airforce museum PUSPODAM is located at center point of this museum that is really looks charming. Tourist can enter by this only Tk20 or USD 25 cent only.

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #Localguidesconnect
Bangladesh Air Force Museum, Dhaka, Bangladesh
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Bangladesh Airforce Museum. Not only a Museum but also a Family Friendly Park in Dhaka

Hi @BarakatGazi,

Thank you for sharing about this lovely museum. It must be really a nice place as your photos are beautiful. I think is the right place for the joy of children and adults. 

Google Moderator

Re: Bangladesh Airforce Museum. Not only a Museum but also a Family Friendly Park in Dhaka

Hi @BarakatGazi,

I love open air museums with big exhibits like planes and cars, and the Bangladesh Air force Museum does look like a great place to spend a day out. 🙂

There's an Aviation Museum close to my hometown in Bulgaria, too, with commercial and war planes as old as 80 years. There's also an exhibition which tells the story of the first Bulgarians who flew in our skies, but what impresses me the most there is the original apparatus with which the first Bulgarian astronaut flew in open space.

What our museum misses, however, is having a lake and a flower garden inside! Do you often go there with your friends or family?

By the way, I'm going to change the topic of your post to Travel, as this is where Local Guides introduce and recommend interesting places to visit. Thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Great photos @BarakatGazi!  The Bangladesh Air force Museum looks a like an interesting place to visit . I always enjoy airforce museums and have been to a few around the world.  I agree with @DeniGu  the lake and flower garden are unique for an airforce museum and I guess these make the Bangladesh museum more attractive to families.  I enjoyed your post.

Level 8

Dear @Giuseppe75

Thank u. Absolutely this park is suitable for family

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #Localguidesconnect
Level 8

Yes dear @AdamGT 

I am also agree with u fower garden and lakes are very unique for aa airforce museu. Thanks for ur complement