KarolBen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

singapure

Hi everyone, im going to visit ,Singapore kuala lapur, lakawi and south Korea in March .Does any one lives in there? and maby can give me some tips how to see that local people life ? im traveler i love nature and and i love to see true local people life , usualy im stayin with air bnb , so im meeting local people and im quesioning a lot about local people they culture and dishes . 

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: singapure

Hi @KarolBen and welcome to Connect!

Singapore, how exciting! One of our moderators is from Singapure @JeslynL. I'm sure that she'll be delighted to share some of her favourite spots with you. 🙂 However, the best thing you can do in this type of situations, is to search the community for mentions of "Singapore" (or whatever you are interested in searching) to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and speak with Local Guides in/from there.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Please note that I've moved your post to the Travel and Advice board as it is more appropriate in this part of the forum.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!