Did you mean: 
Level 1

places to visit in Hanoi

Over a two days stopover ?

Hanoi, Vietnam
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: places to visit in Hanoi

I recommend going for walk in the Old Quarter to experience the heart and soul of the city - narrow, winding streets and alleyways filled with street stalls,  street food vendors, bars, etc.   If you're into museums, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is interesting.  You an also check out Hoam Kiem Lake,  the Ngoc Son Temple and the Hoa Lo Prison for some history. As far as food, be sure to eat lots of Pho and Bun Cha. You might even want to consider one of the street food tours offered.  If you have time, visit Bat Trang Village – The Ceramic Village on the outskirt of Hanoi.  Have a great trip. 

Level 9

As Jessica said, I plus a little bit more about Hanoi, if you only have 2 days and 1 night then all  those places she recommended are a lot to see.

You can go to Ta Hien to drink beer as Nguyen recommended and meet up local people and their way of life.

Or you can spend 45mins to enjoy water puppet show at Thang Long theatre, close to Hoan Kiem lake.

Hope you enjoy Hanoi.

Btw, you should tell us what type of thing you are interested in, food? culture? landscape?....

Level 2

Welcome to Hanoi! I'm a student. I'm so happy to be your guide in Hanoi. So many beautiful sights to see. I think you should spend 3 days in Hanoi.

NGO TAT DAT

+84 982 779 625

www.facebook.com/datngotat