WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What is staple food of your country?

@xeltifonYummy 🙂 i love it

Level 10

great combination of this food Mixture very Tasty.  

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Nice food collection of staple foods of your country.

really Great and Tasty, Delicious.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Looks so yummy and delicious, @JonasKL.. This dish is now added to my wishlist, @WaweruM.. Thanks for sharing.. 🙂

@JonasKL wrote:

Definately @WaweruM East African Dishes, to be precise; Kenyan dishes are the best in the world. I dare you @TraciC @HelloSamsonR @deepakjhic @LucioV @SalmaanN @AnuradhaP @AlMutebi @U-royFelixA @OSAMA

Just Visit Kenya; taste and probably on your way back you will testify.

@WaweruM wrote:

My country's staple food is Ugali,(also sometimes called Sima, Sembe, Obokima, Kaunga, Dona, Obusuma, ngima, arega or Posho) is a dish made of maize flour (cornmeal), millet flour, or Sorghum flour (sometimes mixed with cassava flour) cooked in boiling liquid (water or Milk) to a stiff or firm dough-like consistency (when it is a porridge then it is called uji) and served with salad.

transithotels.co.ketransithotels.co.ke

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg enjoyed a meal of "ugali" and fish on his last visit to Kenya.

SDESDESDESDE

@HelloSamsonR@BishowvijayaP@ErmesT@deepakjhic@MariaBi@TraciCYou should try this when you visit Kenya, ask @JonasKL

Vellore Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

In Singapore, it's definitely rice and noodles for most of the folks! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

@JeslynLRice is a staple food in so many countries, thats awesome

@JeslynL wrote:

In Singapore, it's definitely rice and noodles for most of the folks! 

Level 10

@SalmaanNThanks

Level 8

Hi @JonasKL..

I agree with you that east african dishes were so delicious as I could testify it in the photos itself.. 🙂 

P.S-New dish added to my wishlist.. 😄

@JonasKL wrote:

Definately @WaweruM East African Dishes, to be precise; Kenyan dishes are the best in the world. I dare you @TraciC @HelloSamsonR @deepakjhic @LucioV @SalmaanN @AnuradhaP @AlMutebi @U-royFelixA @OSAMA

Just Visit Kenya; taste and probably on your way back you will testify.

@WaweruM wrote:

My country's staple food is Ugali,(also sometimes called Sima, Sembe, Obokima, Kaunga, Dona, Obusuma, ngima, arega or Posho) is a dish made of maize flour (cornmeal), millet flour, or Sorghum flour (sometimes mixed with cassava flour) cooked in boiling liquid (water or Milk) to a stiff or firm dough-like consistency (when it is a porridge then it is called uji) and served with salad.

transithotels.co.ketransithotels.co.ke

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg enjoyed a meal of "ugali" and fish on his last visit to Kenya.

SDESDESDESDE

@HelloSamsonR@BishowvijayaP@ErmesT@deepakjhic@MariaBi@TraciCYou should try this when you visit Kenya, ask @JonasKL

Vellore Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Spain BREAD is staple food,and there are a lot of kind of bread in each area.Pan_castellano.jpg

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5T3FB

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oilva's Oil is a staple food of Spain too.20170707_154205_opt-1.jpg

Nando76 escribió:

In Spain BREAD is staple food,and there are a lot of kind of bread in each area.Pan_castellano.jpg

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5T3FB