Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: What is Summer like in your Country ? My Summer in Japan and what to do in 2018

Amazing post @Anonymous with great photo! Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to your future posts. Are you studying in Japan?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is Summer like in your Country ? My Summer in Japan and what to do in 2018

@Ivi_Ge it's good to hear from you.   To answer your question, no. I am not studying in Japan.  I have been living and working here for a number of years.   

Google Moderator

@Anonymous, very nice. Japan is my favorite country and I was living there before 2 years and last year I have been working for couple of moths. 

I am sure that you have a lot of thing to share with us. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!