JuliaRoss's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visiting Seattle

I am visiting Seattle on business and have time at night to explore downtown Seattle.  What places would you recommend?

I love the arts and any cuisine but especially seafood and Seattle is a good place for that!  Yesterday I visited Cutters Crabhouse on a local recommendation.  I explored Pikes Market for awhile and enjoyed everything including street artists booths at the park.  

Seattle Local Guides and others who have visited - what are your recommendations? 

IMG_20161011_083946.jpg

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Seattle, WA, United States
6 comments
Level 3

Re: Visiting Seattle

hi

nice pictures u have......

@juliar wrote:

I am visiting Seattle on business and have time at night to explore downtown Seattle.  What places would you recommend?

I love the arts and any cuisine but especially seafood and Seattle is a good place for that!  Yesterday I visited Cutters Crabhouse on a local recommendation.  I explored Pikes Market for awhile and enjoyed everything including street artists booths at the park.  

Seattle Local Guides and others who have visited - what are your recommendations? 

IMG_20161011_083946.jpg

Level 8

Any recommendations for downtown Seattle - I love this city!

Wild GingerWild Ginger

Sal Floral DesignSal Floral Design

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Level 7

@juliar wrote:

Wild GingerWild Ginger

Its awesome. Wishing to visit this place next year.

@juliar wrote:

Wild GingerWild Ginger

It looks awesome. Wishing to visit this place next year.

Level 9

Hi @JuliaRoss, Bellevue which is just outside Seattle has some good food options too. You can also visit the first Starbucks which is across the street from Pike Market and the Starbucks HQ but it's a little further away. 

Level 7

@JuliaRoss London Plane in Pioneer Square, Serious Pie downtown, Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar in Melrose Market on Capitol Hill are great. There is an abundance of good food in Pike Place! Storyville is my favorite coffee shop downtown.

Cool places to check out would be the Central Library, Olympic Sculpture Park; both in or within walking distance of downtown. I highly recommend the Olympic Sculpture Park for the sunset! For a touristy thing, going up the Columbia Center Observation Deck has some great views (although the current weather probably makes it not as great). Space Needle is also fun!

Level 8

Hello #Julia Ross how was your Seattle experiences how you find and explore places did you find any guide there i am planing to visit Seattle in May 2018 please guide me some your good experiences 

Thanks 

Saqib Akhtar