AndySparroW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Traveling to Colima, Mexico

Hi everybody, I´m from Colima,Mexico and I would like to invite everybody to visit Colima. I know you may have listened to the news about how dangerous it is in here but let me tell you it is not, not all the cities in my state are the same and there are many safe options to visit and be amazed , there is nothing to worry about if you visit safe places, join honest people and of course behave the right way just like any other city in the world, the bads guys are into bad guys so, nothing that concerns anybody else, I will recommend you to visit the Volcan de colima, Park, the many beaches of Manzanillo and of course the amazing weather and natural areas in the north of the state like Laguna de Carrizalillos, Laguna de las Marias, el terrero, etc. There are so many options in here that will blow your mind, colima is very cheap also and has everything for every taste, distances are short and Nature is really wonderfull, take a chance and give yourself the oportunity to find what Colima is really about.

Colima, Mexico
1 comment
Level 6

Re: Traveling to Colima, Mexico

True what @AndySparroW said, which I may add applies to most of Mexico, not only Colima. There's safe and dangerous places all around. But most importantly, you need street smarts and avoid shady places and reckless behaviors.