Crystophor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Traveling Romania

Hello all,

If you have grade stuffs and locations about Romania please share all, we like to visit them. 

Romania
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Traveling Romania

Hi @Crystophor

Do you know which part of Romania you'd like to visit? It is quite a large country. I've previously been to Cluj-Napoca and wanted to go visit Dracula's castle as a day but was told it was at least a 6 hour trip.  There is a gorgeous botanical garden in Cluj that was perfect for strolling in the summer.

I'm going to move your post to "Travel and Advice" as it would be better suited there and perhaps others will be able to help you.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 7

Hy Shirley,

Yes a lot of stuff you can visit, also is dependig how muhc time do you have, me I'm still visiting Romania.

You can try Sighishoara citadel, Maramures country side with national manners customs, Peles castle the place of first Romanian king CAROL I, Also Bucharest but is cosy, Danube Delta  is assome is a must, the geat roads but only in summer: Transfagarasan and Transalpina, on the see Vama Veche beach, All these like regions. of course some citys, Oradea, Timisoara, Brasov.

Level 9

you should visit Timișoara, it is so beautiful.  i recommend renting a bike and just exploring the city.  from there I can recommend you take a flight to Bucharest and do a free walking tour @Crystophor