torontochap1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Toronto

Starting from Toronto, across this vast culturally and terrain diversified nation, from the Atlantic to the Pacific, from the Arctic to the US border,  I have travelled it's Trans Canada roads over the BC Rockies,  through Labrador and Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island... And I keep coming back to Toronto. 

12 comments
Level 4

Re: Toronto

What's your favorite place in Toronto to grab a beer and chill? 

Googler

Welcome! I just visited Toronto for the first time in May and loved Steam Whistle Brewing.

@RickT knows Toronto inside and out! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Thanks so much for the recommendation, @TraciC, I'll be sure to check it out! Any other noteworthy places @RickT?

Level 3

Hello there

If you happen to be in the CN Tower area drop a  visit the amsterdambrewhouse  (www.amsterdambrewhouse.com) Food and vibe was great with a great choice of beer. Been there beging of last April 

Level 7

@KrystaY wrote:

What's your favorite place in Toronto to grab a beer and chill? 

My favourite places to grab a beer and chill would be mascot brewery which is on a rooftop surrounded by our skyline or bell woods brewery on ossington. Both indoor and outdoor seating and great for people watching!

Level 4

Awesome, I'm gonna have to check it out! Extra kudos for providing the link as well!

Level 4

Mascot brewery sounds amazing, can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the recommendation!!

Level 8

OMG, I love visiting Toronto.  I spent a few times this past year in Toronto for business.  I loved shopping at the Eaton Centre, which it was closed to my hotel.  But many other locations including many pubs and entertainment spots.

Robby Sayles
Level 8

@KrystaY I recommend The Wren - delicious food and lots of craft beer! Not to mention the patio 🙂

http://www.thewrendanforth.com/

Actually, I wrote a blog post about it too if you're interested: http://www.enviefood.com/portfolio/review-the-wren/

Cheers,

Prachy