torontochap1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Toronto

Thanks @PrachyM for the recommendation, I'll be sure to read your blog post!!

Level 10

@torontochap1 @KrystaY @rtsayles @TiffanyCariaga

I've seen a few of you in the Google Local Guides Toronto Community - if you would like to attend our meet-Ups and make new friends in Toronto  please join us.

Had awesome times, and some of my best friends - like @TraciC I have made through Google Local Guides has been through Meet-Ups in our community - last year we had 38 meet ups.

Look forward to meeting you all - and seeing some familiar faces.

Here is a photo from one of recent meet ups #GoogleLocalGuidesToronto

Photography funPhotography funGoogle Local Guides Toronto SelfieGoogle Local Guides Toronto Selfie

Richard Trus

Co-Moderator - Google Local Guides Toronto

Google Trusted Photographer

Level 10

Hello Fellow Torontoians,

@torontochap1 @KrystaY @rtsayles @TiffanyCariaga -

I see some familiar faces in this chain - would like to make sure you are all aware of what we are doing in the Toronto Community

Some of my best friends I have met through Local Guides - and have had some awesome jam packed days - right - @TraciC ?

If you are planning on attending a meetup in Toronto Canada join the Google Local Guides Toronto community and see you soon.

We also had Buffer Festival founder and Youtube star Corey Vidal - Corey is known for his viral videos in Canada and Star Wars videos and has over 75 million views on his personal account.

Richard Trus

Google Trusted Photographer

Co-Moderator Google Local Guides Toronto

Co-Moderator Google Local Guides Niagara

Here are some Photo's from a recent meet-up

Photography with Stephanie ChuengPhotography with Stephanie ChuengSampling Uncle Tetsu's cheese cakeSampling Uncle Tetsu's cheese cakeSome of our certificate recipients for attending at least 3 meet upsSome of our certificate recipients for attending at least 3 meet upssampling cheese cake Thanks @jacklee for the photosampling cheese cake Thanks @jacklee for the photoYoutube Star - Corey Vidal  and Buffer Festival Founder - and Google Local Guide Level 3 came outYoutube Star - Corey Vidal and Buffer Festival Founder - and Google Local Guide Level 3 came outLearning to 3d Print - here is our hashtag - #GoogleLocalGuidesTorontoLearning to 3d Print - here is our hashtag - #GoogleLocalGuidesTorontoLearning to 3d Print - here is our hashtag - #GoogleLocalGuidesTorontoLearning to 3d Print - here is our hashtag - #GoogleLocalGuidesTorontoAn awesome logo designed by  @Aneet GuptaAn awesome logo designed by @Aneet Gupta