chrisjensen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Top Cruise line

Hey, so I know there are a ton of cruise lines. I want to know which one is the best.

I hear carnival is for young adults and such, because the party life and activities are great.

Royal Caribbean has free lemonade, which doesn't sound like much, but its nice to have something other than water available, Although breakfast has other beverages

Princess, I really like that once you hit a certain amount of days cruising with them you get free laundry service, that is a HUGE perk. Really nice to be able to do laundry free.

What have you guys thought?

1 comment
Level 9

Re: Top Cruise line

Hey @chrisjensen: What a great topic to chat about!

I have been on a Royal Caribbean, Princess and MSC myself and they are all different in their own ways. I think it totally depends on what you're looking for from your holiday.

I really enjoyed Royal Caribbean because they seem to have way more on board activities, such as the surfing simulator, rockclimbing, ice skating and some now even have a zipline! And the choices of fruit juices available for breakfast was great as well.

Princess has movie nights under the stars so at night, you can lie down on the lounge chairs by the pool and they have a large screen set up for movies on most nights. One of the nights on my cruise had terrible weather and they brought out pizza and blankets for everyone! They also have this amazing afternoon tea with scones and sometimes people line up for a long time to get in for it! I didn't know about the laundry, but it was a shorter cruise that I was on. I also believe that they have room service for breakfast without a charge.

MSC made less of an impression for me. I don't even think they did towel animals! The service level wasn't quite like the other two companies. 

So I think it depends on what you're looking drinks vs. activities or even laundry! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!