ofera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

@ofera excellent job kudos

Level 8

Re: The most beautiful trip in my life - Antarctica - Recomendations, Tips and Photos

wow! the photos here are just beautiful!

Level 8

Wow! These images are amazing

Level 8

Gosh, @ofera I would love to go on a trip like this. How did you manage to get there?

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's truly awesome and I've always wondered if we had a local guide there.

Level 8

Oh ! Wow.

Great great thanks to you for sharing this wonderful experience & suggestions.

Great work by you. And congratulations also.

Level 3

beautiful

Level 9

Not Much 2 Say...But, Just Out Of This World, Crazy Wild And Beyond Gorgeous Shooting!

ThaTruthSeka
Level 9

That's an awesome journey. I never truly entertained the idea of traveling to Antarctica before now. I can think of how it would be but, Now it's on my bucket list. Thanks.

Level 8

Thank you so much @TraciC for profiling this post. The photos and content that you posted @ofera were so incredible and inspiring that I just can't stop thinking about your experience and it also made me realize how lucky I am to be in this community. So many of the contributors here are amazingly clever and talented people who just blow me away with their generosity of sharing. A huge Thank You needs to go to the Google Local Guides Team for pulling this all together. You are changing lives!

YOU ROCK!YOU ROCK!