ratedruwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Thai Food Recommendation, NYC

With so many Thai restaurants in NYC, it's hard to choose.

Fear not. If you're looking for a casual Thai eatery that works for lunch, dinner, date night, or group hangs then visit Sanieng Thai.

Good food. Comfortable prices. Small intimate restaurant.

Need more details, check out my write-up: Sabieng Thai review

Feast on some pics from my last two meals here:

o-2.jpgo-3.jpgo-5.jpgo.jpgo-4.jpg

New York City, NY, United States
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Thai Food Recommendation, NYC

Hi @ratedruwan, thank for sharing your photos and experience eating at The Sabieng Thai! To help more people find a delicious Thai spot in the city, please consider leaving a review on Google Maps as well. 

Level 10

Hi. 

I am active on GoogleMaps and my GooglePlus page.

Reviews galore by me including Sabieng Thai.

Enjoy the reviews!

Happy Googling.

@ratedruwan that's awesome, Local Guides love reading other reviews! Since this is a Google platform, would you mind changing your review link to the your Google Maps one instead?

Level 10

Hi,

sure happy to consider doing as you suggested in the future...if you can help me with a query i have posed in the google forums and to google maps and local guides twitter accounts.

why can't iphone users select multiple photos on our phones and upload them in mass?

ever since an update to the GoogleMaps app last year, i have to select each photo one by one to upload? as a person who shoots a ton of photos and uploads them, it is ankling my ability to share imagery on Maps. i just passed 20mm views & 8k+ photos on my pics on GoogleMaps, but those two numbers would be much larger if i could upload multiple images from my device all at once as opposed to selecting each image one by one then uploading the images at once.

i've posed this q in Google forums with no real solution/noreply and the Google Map and Local Guide twitter accounts answer other tech q's but refuse to answer this one...rude. no surprise that the engagement is fairly low on other social platforms (Twitter, IG, etc.) by the Maps and Guides bc the accounts behave trying to push an outbound strategy as opposed to having real engagement conversations with users. i don't posting GIFs on Twitter a real engagement strategy.

NYC LocalGuidesConnect could be much more robust and influential in one of the most diverse cities in the world if it had resources, a community mgmt tactical plan, & social strategy/mission in place. it is clear that there isn't one...

i know all of this is unsolicited, but it's so frustrating to see an organization with so many resources and wells of influence waste them in a key part of search's future. 

Happy Googling.

Hi @ratedruwan we appreciate your feedback, I will send your concerns over to the appropriate place. Also please note, I will be moving your message to our Feedback and Requests section. Happy Googling! 😊

Level 8

Hi @ratedruwan,

We have feedbacks from our TW LG community members that iOS Maps can select multiple photos to upload two weeks ago.

Can you double check?

Level 10

Hi,

I was uploading photos one by one as of yesterday 08/10/2017.

The GoogleMaps seems to have been updated/fixed and now multiple photo selection is possible as of today 08/10/2017.

Only took iphone users complaining about for nearly a year for it to be fixed. lol

Thanks,

Ruwan

Level 8

Thank you for the confirmation.  Thus this improvement is indeed rolling out to iOS users.