UphotoLondon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Street Art around Camden Town London England.

Amy Winehouse - CamdenAmy Winehouse - CamdenHi, I’m new to local guides and live in Camden Town London England.

I meet many people from across the World asking how and where to find Camden’s street art and lots of other things. Camden’s  a very popular and vibrant photo op for American, Asian and European visitors to London, I keep meeting the ones who get lost looking for street art.

So decided to see if I could add the fixed Camden public street art galleries on Google maps for all to find and use google translate, rather than embarrassing any more visitors with my finger pointing and talking slowly giving directions!!!

Current street art work by Fábio Panone Lopes AKA  StudipFlop in Buck St is also very popular with visitors and photographers who love his super colourful graffiti art.

Buck Street can be found just off Camden High Street, a short walk from Camden Underground Station is a real hotspot for street art worth checking out!Buck Street - Camden TownBuck Street - Camden Town

Camden street art murals constantly change with new work showcased from established street and graffiti artists from the UK across globe. Camden’s street art has really started to grow and like Camden Town, much of the Art is influenced by the historical vibrant and popular music scene.

Public street art includes commissioned portraits of Camden Icon singer songwriter Amy Winehouse. Most recent work by Mr Cenz a portrait of Pop Legend and Music icon PRINCE for Camden Stables Market is an instant hit with locals and visitors.

I hope visitors find the google location markers helpful and save time from their feet looking for a place and asking someone like me for directions 🙂Prince - Camden MarketPrince - Camden Market

How to get there.... Camden Town Station is on the Northern Line of the London Underground and on many London bus routes and follow Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/ykE3546voCL2

London Borough of Camden, London, UK
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street Art around Camden Town London England.

Hey @UphotoLondon,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks for sharing this great post, I love reading about street art. Your post was caught by the automatic spam filters but it's now released an live.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Re: Street Art around Camden Town London England.

Thanks for your post.

I love street art and it is so helpful to have someone posts with actual places where these works can be found.