Thi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

Singapore Airline: Airline Differently Detail Service

After traveling to Singapore from September 29 to October 1, we had the opportunity to take the Singapore Airline back to the hotel. Feel different from the original. When entering the check-in counter (Checked in online). And you can leave the ticket yourself and can tag the bag at the same time. Then go to the Drop Bag counter to bring the bag into the conveyor belt.

The interesting thing is to do it all yourself. Whether it be ticketing, tagging a bag and carrying a bag into the conveyor belt. This reduces the problem. And very quickly.IMG_1245.jpg

To enter the gate before boarding. There is a difference in the inspection or scanning of the baggage before boarding. Including the pilot and air host, I have not checked in before at check-in time.

For the service on that machine. Good service and hospitality. There is a great deal of attention on top level airlines. The food is high quality and the drink is poured from a large bottle. Unlike other airlines that have sat, other airlines use small bottles of wine.IMG_1247.jpg

Krisworld's entertainment system has to admit that the movie is very interesting and wants to see it.

In summary, hospitality, service and comfort are tremendous. Including entertainment. In the early stages of the world. But the difference in detail is that every service is attentive. The food here is simple but tasty and the entertainment system. The look is not complicated. But there are new movies regularly. Let's go to Singapore with this airline.

IMG_1252.jpgIMG_1253.jpgIMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Changi International Airport, Singapore Singapore
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Singapore Airline: Airline Differently Detail Service

@Thi

I am glad you enjoyed your Singapore Airlines flight and Changi Airport experience. It is the top airport in the world and one of the best airlines. The service is top tier. You will always be well provided and taken care of. 

I am proud to say I always fly on Singapore Airlines where possible. 

😃

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love Singapore Airlines and Changi International.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing your experience @Thi

Singapore Airlines is one of my favorite airlines to fly. 🙂

Hope you enjoy Singapore. 

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂