ndtam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Review local new in Hue "E-park Tam Giang Lagoon"

This is the location of the "epark tam giang lagoon" in Hue, local new.

Local: https://goo.gl/bWL2YN
Every Sunday the guests came here, and I also came here because the ads appear so eye-catching. And as expected, the place is very beautiful, you have to move the car from the city to Quang Loi commune, Quang Dien district, TT Hue, then visit " village frescoes Ngu MyThanh "and visit" seafood display house ", then take the boat to" epark tam giang lagoon "(wearing protective clothing).
Time to start here about 3 pm, visit and go to the venue that about 4 hours,little sunshine and beautiful view.
Come here I play the game on the water with a system of floating super swim, take a bicycle, check in the type, watching the sunset, fishing right in the lagoon, volleyball on water, ... Many activities that I can not remember.
One thing is that this place will be more and more tourists, the safety of fun here is also guaranteed, the domestic and foreign tourists will know more about this place.

Here are the pictures on "epark tam giang lagoon":

e park tam giang lagoon.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 1.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 2.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 3.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 4.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 5.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 6.jpgHue city - e part tam giang lagoon 7.jpgVinavivu - epark tam giang lagoon - hoàng hôn phá tam giang 1.jpgVinavivu - epark tam giang lagoon - hoàng hôn phá tam giang.jpg

ndtam
Quảng Lợi, Quảng Điền, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
3 comments
Level 6

Re: Review local new in Hue "E-park Tam Giang Lagoon"

A short video on "e-part tam giang lagoon"

ndtam
Level 8

Hi @ndtam

Thank you for the beautiful photos and tips.

Cheers

Level 6

Hi @Badruddeen

Tkanks, Hope you, loved ones, family will come to this place!

ndtam