AmyW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Restaurant

What are the best places for eating breakfast in or around the Newport Rhode Island area???

Newport, RI, United States
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Restaurant

@AmyW Amy I am so sorry it has taken someone a long time to get back to you I'm not sure when you visited or are still planning to visit Newport Rhode Island but there are fewer people in the winter time so it's difficult to get the communication you are probably seeking other than third party at cities that are not Google ;-). You need to definitely check out the Broadway strip which is not the most ideal for the eye everyone expects Newport to be all Mansions but there is a local area that has great food there is a noodle place that is killer and on Upper Broadway closer to the hospital you have norey's restaurant I have been working with them with live music and the chef is creative and everything is homemade and I hear the place next door is good as well Bistro but I've only eaten there once however lots of friendly faces. The other bars and food are typical but fun Irish and sports destinations. For other food there is the main strip of Newports downtown along the water and in the wintertime Clarke Cooke House has the best view it's pretty expensive but if you wanted to do it up for an afternoon or for a meal it's so worth it the place is top-notch they know what they're doing and they know how to do prepare their meals both lunch and dinner. The oyster bar has good food and is ideal central location downtown but it's best in Winter because the outdoor seating is what makes it so I do you get views from above. I could go on such as mention to Italian restaurants one is on Memorial Boulevard on top of the hill by the tennis Hall of Fame and the other is down at the end of The Main Street Thames Street said with the H on like how they say it over in Britain. The Italian place at the end of the strip is a family-owned restaurant that literally has the ambience or excuse me not just on me it's but is literally in an old restored home. The restaurant on Memorial Boulevard is pasta Beach because it is on the way to the beach. I hope this has helped at all and if you already visited sorry for the delay and we will have to have you come again! The best coffee is at the end of The Wharf by Clarke Cooke House unfortunately the Black Pearl is closed for the month longer than usual for restoration but don't give up just keep walking for to the end of The Wharf and hopefully the Coffee Joint is open just before you walk into the water itself LOL it will be on the right Kobe on Ben & Jerry's and well you can always stop at Ben and Jerry's to that's a given.

@AmyW wrote:

What are the best places for eating breakfast in or around the Newport Rhode Island area???

Courtenay Veenis