PhilipSKG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Question about Pergamon museum in Berlin

Good Morning,

Me and my wife are planning to visit at the end of June Berlin. These days I am trying to make a schendule about the places that we are going to visit and a friend of mine told me that Pergamon museum is being renovated (he visit it a year ago) and one of the main exhibits ,the hall of Pergamon Altar, was closed. Is it still closed? If it is closed, is it worth a visit to see the only the rest exhibits? Finally do you recomment any other museum, in the museum island to visit instead of Pergamon? Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Philip

Berlin, Germany
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Question about Pergamon museum in Berlin

@PhilipSKG wrote:

Good Morning,

Me and my wife are planning to visit at the end of June Berlin. These days I am trying to make a schendule about the places that we are going to visit and a friend of mine told me that Pergamon museum is being renovated (he visit it a year ago) and one of the main exhibits ,the hall of Pergamon Altar, was closed. Is it still closed? If it is closed, is it worth a visit to see the only the rest exhibits? Finally do you recomment any other museum, in the museum island to visit instead of Pergamon? Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Philip

Hi Phillip

I'll try to tag some of my Local Guide friends from Germany so they might be able to help.

@TorM @JanVanHaver @Boris 

Cheers

Connect Moderator

I have been in Berlin this weekend. 

Tonight I will answer. Thank you

@Badruddeen

@PhilipSKG

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@TorM wrote:

I have been in Berlin this weekend. 

Tonight I will answer. Thank you

@Badruddeen

@PhilipSKG

Thank you for the quick reply TorM

Cheers

Connect Moderator

You should definitely not wait for an answer from me, as Berlin is the other side of Germany from where I am 😀

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply