slhulk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Preparing for Esala perahara in Kandy #KandyOnMap

Hey local guides,

As the annual Esala maha perahara is around the corner I would like to suggest this wonderful idea. The Esala perahara as you already know is one of the iconic festivals in the country in which thousands of tourists around the world come to catch a glimpse at. I suggest we all improve the Kandy municipality on the map with eye-catching photos of this lovely city and leave reviews on almost all the places it enclose.  Here are the places for you to consider leaving reviews,

• Temple of tooth relic
  • The Kandy railway station
  • The good shed
  • Lake round
  • Almost all the hotels 
  • Souvanier shops (Laksela, The shop below Queens' hotel, etc)
  • Restaurants 
  • Parks
  • Botanical garden 
  • Udawaththa kale 
  • Other noteworthy places 

Use the tag #KandyOnMap and #LocalGuides when leaving reviews and adding photos. 

Please add the other noteworthy places that I have forgot to mention. Be honest when you are reviewing and leave as much photos as possible. This would be much helpful for the tourists and they will have a wonderful stay in Kandy if this is carried out properly. Tourist attraction will go up and Sri Lanka will have a exceptional place on the map.

Happy guiding! 🙂 🙂 

Kandy, Sri Lanka
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Preparing for Esala perahara in Kandy #KandyOnMap

@slhulk

Nice to see all the great places. How about Bahirawakanda and Bogambara Detention (it is a museum now) Centre? Looking forward to seeing and reading good stuff.

Regards

Rohitha