JuanJung's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Porto Seguro [BR] tips?

Hello everyone! My name is Juan Cruz, i'm from Argentina and will be visiting the city of Porto Seguro in Brazil for a couple weeks with my friends.
I would like to get some tips/advices about places on the city and main beaches to visit, restaurants, shopping-places, about the nightlife and discos, etc.

I really would appreciate any reply. Thank you very much!

Juan

Porto Seguro - Bahía, Brasil
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Porto Seguro [BR] tips?

Hi @JuanJung Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please get yourself introduced to this Global Community at this link- Introduce -Yourself-May 2017. This introduction chain helps us Local guides to get to know people with similar interests.

Also these following links will give you an overall idea about LG connect.

• Tips on searching, posting and communicating with the members of LG community
  • Using the forums provides you the basic most functions needed to use LG connect. Also you can meet our Google moderators here through a thread.
  • Writing attractive contents and becoming a famous fellow among colleagues. The About local guides link provides you the necessary hints
  • Also, you can share your favorite photos and discoveries at this link. Get yourself appreciated and gain some positive vibes.
Level 5

Hello Juan

Porto Seguro is a beautiful city, there's a lot of places to eat and amazing beaches. You should try an "escuna" boat trip (people will offer in the middle of the street, look for the one with best price and boat). Basically it's an half day trip and you will see the sea from the sea.

If you don't have anything planned there will be many events around the city where you can buy the ticket and enter. Usually with a lot of axé music (a very characteristic rhythm in the area). The restaurants have a lot tasty of seafood and usually take too long to handle your food, so relax and prepare to wait for your order.

Also I recommend you to visit Arraial d'Ajuyda, a city with an incredible nightlife in the south of Porto Seguro. You will find many bars on the shore. People are really friendly, they will help you many valuable tips about the city.

As always, beware of opportunists and don't let you belongs unaware.

Level 2

Netter you come to Arraial d Ajuda. You can walk! Better is a MOTO-Taxi. you go zo the small ferry-boat (20 Real maximum!). Zhen zoz pay just 3 Real for the boat and go with the bus for 5 Reals to Arraial d Ajuda. Ca. 10 Minutes to drive. Zhere, in the Ceter you walk 5 Minutes to the HOSTAL "LUA MAR". Better, make a reservation before by email! All other infos you will get there in the Parasise of all Paradises of the World!