binilviswanath's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Places to Visit in Jaipur

Hi everyone, me and my friends are planning to visit Jaipur during this weekend. I know that it will be pretty hot out there, still suggest me some good places to visit in and around Jaipur.

Good Home-stay suggestions are also welcomed.

Thank You 🙂  

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Places to Visit in Jaipur

hello @binilviswanath 

I see that you are planning to visit Jaipur in this weekend, and really it would be the very hot time for now. Its hot summer here.. temp is about 45* C. But As I believe and would like to share with you that everything has 2 faces. In Summer it could be like in the early morning you can visit number places, taking good photographs, hangout more places, enjoy nightlife and all. 

Well, As you have asked for Good places to Visit and Good Homes as Guests. Yes there are many options to visit - As for now according to summer I would suggest to visit more places in the early morning time and in the evening time. 

here is the list of the places: 

In Historical Mountain places, you can visit Amer Fort, Chulgiri, Gan Ganesh

About Famous Market Of Jaipur - You can visit Wall City (Kishanpol, Johari bazar, chada raasta in early evening time)
If you would like to visit night life and enjoy the parties and music - must visit>> Fort Jaipur @ JLN Road , Chokhi Dhani the Village resort 

For the Good place to stay you can find at Zoastel or airbnb, find the URL's Below: 

https://www.zostel.com/zostel/Jaipur/ 

https://goo.gl/J2fGwj 

You can also let me know if you have any other query. My Contact number is +91-9887508838 

I would like to invite you in our Local Guide Map Editing Meetup at JKK, Jaipur on 10th June 2018 7 PM 
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Map-Editing-Local-Guide-Jaipur/m-p/894355#M67214...

Regards 

View solution in original post

Level 6

Hi there @binilviswanath.

I love Jaipur, but have never been in June and probably wouldn't due to the heat. If you think heat is going to be a problem for you, perhaps do your touring during the morning and late afternoon. At mid day either hid from the sun in your hotel or hit a pool somewhere 🙂

One tip I would give you is to buy a 'composite ticket' from one of the main monuments (eg Amer Fort). This gives you access to several attractions and will save you some money rather than paying at each place seperately.

Recomendations are more difficult as everyone has different interests but your weekend (2 days) would normally be split between the city attractions like Jantar Mantar and then a day visiting the forts.

A personal favourite place of mine is Galtaji (monkey temple) You can brave the heat and walk up or go a longer way using a tuk tuk. I also like wandering around the small town of Amer which hides several baolis (stepwells) and is also home to those elephant farms where you can spend a few hours feeding/washing those lovable giants.

I haven't stayed at any home-stays in Jaipur, just haveli's & hotels. But you'll find allsorts of accomodation, everything from hostels to 5 star hotels, to suit every budget.

Hope that helps.

Level 8

Yes it gets very hot in day time in Summers. Buying a composite ticket is a great idea!

To OP :

Tripadvisor;s list of must visit places works. Heads-up -> Visit Amber fort and right adjacent to it. They are HUGE and impressive.

Level 8
Solution

hello @binilviswanath 

I see that you are planning to visit Jaipur in this weekend, and really it would be the very hot time for now. Its hot summer here.. temp is about 45* C. But As I believe and would like to share with you that everything has 2 faces. In Summer it could be like in the early morning you can visit number places, taking good photographs, hangout more places, enjoy nightlife and all. 

Well, As you have asked for Good places to Visit and Good Homes as Guests. Yes there are many options to visit - As for now according to summer I would suggest to visit more places in the early morning time and in the evening time. 

here is the list of the places: 

In Historical Mountain places, you can visit Amer Fort, Chulgiri, Gan Ganesh

About Famous Market Of Jaipur - You can visit Wall City (Kishanpol, Johari bazar, chada raasta in early evening time)
If you would like to visit night life and enjoy the parties and music - must visit>> Fort Jaipur @ JLN Road , Chokhi Dhani the Village resort 

For the Good place to stay you can find at Zoastel or airbnb, find the URL's Below: 

https://www.zostel.com/zostel/Jaipur/ 

https://goo.gl/J2fGwj 

You can also let me know if you have any other query. My Contact number is +91-9887508838 

I would like to invite you in our Local Guide Map Editing Meetup at JKK, Jaipur on 10th June 2018 7 PM 
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Map-Editing-Local-Guide-Jaipur/m-p/894355#M67214...

Regards 

Level 6

Thanks @prashantontop

Level 6

thanks 🙂 

Level 6

thanks 🙂

Level 7

Hi, 

I wish you to complete your journey with lots of unforgettable memories with unlimited happiness, I suggest you to go Nahargarh Fort which is located near Jaipur, visit there on evening time, and if you get a chance then please finish your dinner on Once upon a time restaurant located inside the fort,  

@binilviswanath wrote:

Hi everyone, me and my friends are planning to visit Jaipur during this weekend. I know that it will be pretty hot out there, still suggest me some good places to visit in and around Jaipur.

Good Home-stay suggestions are also welcomed.

Thank You 🙂  

Level 8

Hi, 

You can start the trip by visiting the Walled City because that's where the major attractions are like City Palace, Hawa Mahal, etc. You shouldn't miss visiting the two I just named.

Then go to Jal Mahal followed by Amer Fort. If you still have time, visit Nahargarh and Jai Garh forts up on hills. 

Traveling these places will leave you with a satisfaction but you can always check complete list of best places to visit in Jaipur. I've personally curated the list with my local knowledge and travel experiences.