busiches's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

North Isan N-E Thailand

Travel at IsanTravel at Isan
 I'm travel at Isan N E Thailand focus at Mekong water side  I want to be local guide and introduce any attraction to you, I'm in Udonthani 
yellow point is I went there
green point is I want to go
Many many interesting in Isan you just need to give time and long way, travel in winter is better than other season because Isan is cool same North of Thailand 
about budget you will pay with accommodation and travel expenses about food is not expressive may be you can eat it free at some temple or free rest if over there is not have hotel or home stay
who gonna travel Isan please let's me know if I can help you some thing may be share picture or travel together
Thank you
Tar
I can speak English is a little 

for Thai people 
ผมเดินทาง ที่ อีสานไปบางจังหวัด เน้นไปทาง ริมแม่นำโขง และ อยากเป็นไกด์ท้องถิ่น แนะนำสถานที่ ท่องเที่ยว ให้ได้ รู้จัก ผมอยู่ที่อุดรธานี
จุดสีเหลือง คือ ไปแล้ว จุดสีเขียวคือ จะไป อีสานมีสิ่งที่น่าค้นหาอยู่อีกมาก เพียงแต่ต้องใช้เวลา และ ระยะทางที่ไกล หากแต่เดินทางช่วงหน้าหนาวจะดีกว่า ฤดูอื่นๆ เพราะอีสานก็หนาวเช่นกัน ค่าใช้จ่ายจะอยู่ที่เรื่องของการเดินทาง และค่าที่พัก 
อาหาร กินอยู่ไม่แพงมาก แถมได้กินฟรี ที่วัดบางแห่ง หรือขออาศัยนอนได้ สำหรับ ต่างถิ่นที่ไม่มีที่พักจริงๆ 
ใครมาอีสาน ทักทาย มาได้ นะครับ อาจจะมโอกาส ได้ร่วมแชร์ภาพถ่าย หรือ ประสบการณ์การเดินทาง ร่วมกัน 
ขอบคุณครับ
ต้า

IMG_20180502_124143.jpgIMG_20180517_074243.jpgIMG_20180502_143535.jpg

Udon Thani, Thailand
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: North Isan N-E Thailand

Hey @busiches,

Thanks for your enthusiasm! It would be great if you share a list of your favorite places here with us. I'm sure a lot of us will appreciate it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: North Isan N-E Thailand

Thank you @busiches and I appreciate you.

Cheers