Jessabril8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

New restaurant in Madrid

Hey guys, I would like to recommend you such a good new restaurant that is starting in Madrid. Its name is Le coq and the speciality is the chicken.3c3d342a-2f3b-423c-97d1-3e8c34f5f10d.JPG51f7713e-8b4d-4bf1-b45b-fc3aaab24ffd.JPGPollo Thai C.jpg

Le Coq, Calle del Príncipe de Vergara, Madrid, España
5 comments
Level 1

LE COQ

Pollo Cajun C.jpg

Level 8

Re: LE COQ

@Jessabril8 awww Very delicious 🤤🤤🤤 I'm going to order kfc😁 thanks for your post 

Level 8

Re: New restaurant in Madrid

@Jessabril8 wow thanks for your suggestion if i go there i will definitely try this one

Former Google Contributor

Re: LE COQ

Hi @Jessabril8 and welcome to Connect!

The restaurant itself looks delightful and I'm sure that the dishes that they serve are delicious, but please note that Connect is a place where you can get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your travel stories and more. Bear in mind that promoting or posting on behalf of brands, organizations and businesses is not allowed here in Connect. I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

Note: I have merged both of your threads as they are sharing the same topic.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: New restaurant in Madrid

Hotel ambiance looking very nice  and environment friendly