helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My travelling to Greek island KOS.

Hello to everybody!

This year ,in May I visit Greek island Kos.I have  unforgettable impressions.

First of all I have an excellent relaxation ) Secondly I visit vulcanic island  Nisyros.I woul like to share my impressions.

The main attractions of KOS town are the Mosque Defterdar(1725)and Masjid Haji Hassan (1756) ,near this place is the "plane tree of Hippocrates",which enjoys great popularity among the guests stromausgang to legend,the famous recetionist,obuchalok followers sidav the shade of a planted plane tree.The legendary sycamore of enormous size,in girth 12 metro,has been preserved until now.The capital of island. Kos.The capital of island. Kos.IMG_20180501_091639.jpgplane tree of Hippocrates",which enjoys great popularity among the guestsplane tree of Hippocrates",which enjoys great popularity among the guestsMosqueNice street of  capital.IMG_20180501_095946.jpgThe central square jf capital.There is a big market.Flowers near the chuch.Church of the Holy Martyr ParaskevaOlive oil.VneyardsWine factoryWine factoryIMG_20180501_122421.jpgGreek saladantique windmillantique windmillWe can buy here local honeyWe can buy here local honeyIMG_20180501_163844.jpgCardamena--is resort.Warm and clear water.There is no waves and wind.View from the hotel.View from the hotel.

Kardamena is a small resort town on the Greek island of KOSs,it is located near the airport and 30 km from the capital of the island.Clean well maintained beach Kardamena is characterized in that there are rarely waves and wind.The beach with small pebbles, its length is 3 km, it is good for families with children.

On KOS beautiful mountain villages, which are known for the production of olive oil,wine,honey.Antique windmill is a tourist attraction.

Grèce
3 comments
Level 8

Re: My travelling to Greek island KOS.

Hi @helga19

Very beautiful photos. I haven't been to Greek island yet and one day I'll visit.

Until I visit I can see these beautiful photos from Local Guides. 🙂

Cheers

Level 9

Thank you so much.

Have a nice day today.

Best wishes.

Level 8

Yes Kos is a beautiful islandgr Kos Mastichari Beach.JPG

gr Kos Johaniter Festung.JPG

gr Kos Kampos Antonios Taverna 2.JPG