Vijay2464's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My journey with Google local guide

Hi Everyone,

This is a great opportunity for me to introduce myself as a local guide level 7.

About a year ago I started my local guide journey. I travel a lot every day.so due to my excessive traveling. I visit lot of new places, new restaurants,mall, real estate projects, new areas, etc. So I love to share my real time experience with rest of the world. Which ever places I visit I found lot of difference in terms of quality of service, people, product, price etc.. either best, good or bad. So I share my experience on a local guide through reviews.so that it's help other who are planning to visit that place. They will get prior information about that place and based on that he Han take a decision.so it will save lot of time , energy and money for others. And that's the very good thing about local guide. In other hand this process pressurized the vendors to improve the quality of product or service related to their business. So overall it helps everyone to create a good society. And I love to do this job for forever.

Thankyou.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India