ArnasJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My First Major Football Match As a Fan

Here I am posting my first Travel experience in this community. I've been thinking what to share with you and got an idea to post about my first experience in a big football match. For some people it might look silly since football the most popular sport worldwide but where I come from the sport is left behind Basketball, Tennis and arguably couple others. For you who wonder where I come from, the answer is Lithuania. So, getting back to the point my goal in the summer of 2016 was to attend EURO 2016 playoff match. Everything went as I planned and had a change to see the city of Marseille and watch a close match between Portugal and Poland. After the Tournament ended and the champions were with the trophy in their hands I was happy that I got to see them in Marseille. Portugal won that year. 

20160630_202520.jpg20160630_202727.jpg20160630_231830.jpg

The atmosphere then was so enchanting that me and my friend got into attending big football matches and the same summer we attended match in Dortmund between Borussia and Bayern Munich. Bayern won that match two to nothing. That explains why the tribunes are half empty. 

20160814_223240.jpg

This year my goal is to attend Champions league match where Dortmund faces Monaco. I have the tickets but the drive to Dortmund is quite long - 1600 kilometers. I hope everything goes as planned! 

Dortmundas, Vokietija