alibabaxi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Mall in Batam

Hello Guys, 

To make sure next time you visit never been so bored, try visit some Mall in Batam,

1. Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall, the most busiest mall with tons of  food & shop, Karaoke, Cinemas, etc located in Nagoya Area. I recommend you visit there.

2. BCS (Batam City Square) which is consider second busiest mall , also great consider it's near A2 Food Court, Hotels (BCC Hotel, I Hotel, etc).

3. Mega Mall, which located at Batam Centre in front of Batam Centre Ferry Terminal.

4. Kepri Mall, which is locate in not very crowd place, but it's quite nice.

more and more, please leave a comment if i miss something.

Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall, Jalan Teuku Umar, Lubuk Baja Kota, Batam City, Riau Islands, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 3

Re: Mall in Batam

@alibabaxi, oke tq, good information

Connect Moderator

Hello,

This is a standardized post, my apologies if it does not all apply.

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Hi @alibabaxi. Are you a local in Batam? If yes, would you like to join Batam Local Guides?

On the note of this thread, I'm also mapping malls in Batam. Hope to help contribute to this post too in future. 🙂

Level 4

hi @SamuelEdyson, i'm not local .

As full time jobs ( I mean really full ), i wasn't consider join BLG. But i can contribute the content sometimes.

Btw, Thanks for offering. 

Level 7

more to explore:

1. Harbour Bay Mall, next to Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal
  2. Panbil Mall, located in Muka Kuning near industrial area
  3. DC Mall, which has no any relation with DC Comic 🙂