cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Maha Brahma, Hidden Monastery in Pulo Geulis Indonesia

The address is :  

Klenteng Pulogeulis Pankho
Jalan Kampung Pulo Geulis No.18, Babakan Ps., Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16126

Only four hundreds meters from Terminal Baranangsiang bus station and get one angkot terminal Baranangsiang public transportation from Bogor Station commuter line.

Can be read in the link https://goo.gl/maps/7ETm8dRzvSk

I visit this places when I do geo walk, https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Ciliwung-river-and-The-Comunity-that-taking...

This site is protected by Indonesian Law as Cultural Heritage, as a place activities for Budhism, Taoism and Kungfucian people.

Actually everybody can come and visit this place to learn something or meetup.

There is a spacious hall dan can be use.

The people in here are warm and welcoming, especially pak Bram, his knowledge and integrity to keep this site exist is the most precious things of this site.

Another beauty of Pulo Geulis can be find in the link

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Pulo-Geulis-The-Exotic-Island-of-Bogor/m-p/7...

The BudhaThe Budha

Kwan Im GoddessKwan Im Goddess

The guardian paint in the gate.The guardian paint in the gate.

This cultural heritage protected by Indonesian Law.This cultural heritage protected by Indonesian Law.

One of most precious heritage is pak Bram. His knowledge and integrity .One of most precious heritage is pak Bram. His knowledge and integrity .

The BudhaThe Budha

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Maha Brahma, Hidden Monastery in Pulo Geulis Indonesia

Betul,  Pak @BudiFXW ... Di sekitar sini kita dapat mengekplorasi keragaman dan kerukunan.  Kalau Pak Bram bilang ini Indonesia Kecil. 

Tak jauh dari lokasi ini kita dapat menjangkau kawasan jalan Suryakencana yang kaya dengan wisata kuliner. Daerah Suryakencana juga dikenal dengan China Town-nya Bogor. 

Tak seberapa jauh dari jalan Suryakencana,  kita dapat menjangkau Kebun Raya Bogor yang memiliki koleksi tanaman luar biasa banyak dan beragam. Umurnya bahkan ada yang ratusan tahu.Tidak hanya tanaman lokal Indonesia. Tapi juga tanaman dari Mancanegara. Ada juga Museum Zoologi yang memiliki koleksi terkenal. Kerangka Paus Biru. 

Salam

FJoe

Level 8

yes sir. @BudiFXW in pulo geulis we learn a lot about the history of the Pulo gelis.

Salah satu dewa pendampingSalah satu dewa pendamping

IMG20180324121229.jpg

but in this pulo geulis we can also learn about religious tolerance. where in a temple there is a mushola for Muslims to pray.

and that is very rare.

thank you so much for all of you @RiverDefender  @SUDIYAH . @EdiSuprihanto have invited me to such a great place

# I'm proud to be localguides

# I'm proud berIndonesi

😊 AikSelamat datang di vihara maha brahaSelamat datang di vihara maha braha

Barisan minyak beraroma terapiBarisan minyak beraroma terapi

Dari sudut pandang altarDari sudut pandang altar

IMG20180324125437.jpg

IMG20180324125328.jpg

Sebuah mushola yg terletak di dalam viharaSebuah mushola yg terletak di dalam vihara

Altar dwi kwan imAltar dwi kwan im

IMG20180324121016.jpg

Level 10

@Aikoo awesome !

We go in the same time, same place but you see it differently.

Keep up your good works.

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.