michaelt93's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Looking for Poznan (Poland)

Hello guys!

My name is Michael, and Iwm from Netanya Israel (have you been here? haha)

In less then an a month I'm going to travel to a beautiful city of Poznan (in the north part of Poland), it will be my first time over there, and because of that as a travel guide myself I like to hear everything that is important to see and to visit in the city, and to get a feeling that i discovered Poznan from lest to right amd from top to bottom. 

let me know you experiences from this city, and if you had a bad one how would you make it better if you would travel there again. tips for good bars, restaurantes and diners are more then welcomed. 

So when you answer me please also anser thw next questions:

1. What is your name?

2.Where are you from?

3.How old are you?

4.What was the purpose of your travelling to Poznan?

5.Are there things a foreign traveller should be carefull of? 

6.How long did you stay there?

7.What was the tastiest dish youve tried?

8.How was the weather when you travelled

9.What wont you forget from this trip

10.Upload the best pic from this trip!

🙂

P.S: Im adding my best picture from last trip to Poland in march 2017 in Krakow 

Krakow, Poland 2017Krakow, Poland 2017

Poznań, פולין
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Looking for Poznan (Poland)

Hi @michaelt93

Haven't been to Poznan, only to Warsaw within Poland and I enjoyed it very much.

I moved your post to the "Travel and Advice" subforum as it is more appropriate there.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

@michaelt93

Hello,

hope you enjoy the stay in Poznań.

The photo you have posted about Kraków is not from Kraków, or? I think it is from Warszawa, or?

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8
Level 8

Bardzo dowcipny wpis. W 2017 roku w Krakowie nie było warszawskiego Zamku Królewskiego.😁