trasiKR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guide level 8

It is my greatest pleasure to share that i achieved Level 8 in the Local Guides program by contributing reviews, photos and edits to Google Maps for the people who i can guide them  better to reach their destination comfortably. I will work more harder and contribute more to achieve level 9 by visiting many places and review them to the people so they can visit the  best places for shopping, restuarants, parks, fitness centre, hospitals, entertainments and hotels so that they can get full value for their money.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide level 8

Hey @trasiKR,

That's great! Congratulations on your achievement. I'm very happy to see your positive attitude. Keep it up! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you @NadyaPN it is your type of people who motivates us and makes us do wonderful things on google maps. I feel proud and honored

Level 8

Congratulations @trasiKR great job, keep contributing and help others. 😃😀

Level 8

Thank you @bdmafuz