Signlanguage14's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local guide in Tokyo , Japan in July 2018?

Good morning to all,

My husband and I will be travelling to beautiful Japan. We will remain in Tokyo from the beginning of July to the end of July 2018. Any Local Guide who would like to show us around during our stay in Tokyo? 

Japan
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide in Tokyo , Japan in July 2018?

Hello @Signlanguage14. I recommend posting in the Japanese board (Please don't be bothered by the language - feel free to write in English; Local Guides can use the translate tool at the top of each thread to read your post in the language they are comfortable with) and sharing your plans! I also suggest being more specific — you could mention the areas you are keen to visit, food you'd like to try, etc. Let me tag a few Japan Local Guides who may able to help: @KOBAYASHI_Jun, @HiroyukiTakisawa, @YasumiKikuchi.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

Re: Local guide in Tokyo , Japan in July 2018?

Thank you for tagging me @JeslynL ! And hello @Signlanguage14 🙂

Welcome to Japan!!  The trip will be a wonderful trip.

Unfortunately, I don't live around Tokyo. And I can't go to Tokyo in this July because I have a lot of appointments.

However, there are many local guides in Tokyo. And I can support your discussions with Japanese local guides. 

Anyways, if you have some questions, ask me anytime 🙂 

If you come to my region during the travel, we'll welcome you and your husband ;-))))))))