ru_yevle's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guides offers perks for level 4+ with OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms x Local Guides.png

Planning for you long weekend holidays? Looking for hotels with some good discounts?

This monsoon, Local Guides Level 4+ in India can take advantage of two new perks from OYO*

• 30% off a new booking on one trip, and 
  • buy 2 nights and get 2 free on another trip.

Thinking of exploring the unexplored? With this offer, OYO along with Google Local Guides helps you to go places that're in your bucket list. Find OYO stays at any location across India with these exciting offers. 

Please refer to this list of participating hotels.

Well equipped rooms including air conditioning, breakfast, free wi-fi, TVs, as well as clean linen and washrooms.

* Eligible Local Guides must redeem the perk by 31 August 2017 for a stay before 31 December 2017. Check your email for your unique offer codes.

How to redeem your perk:

• Select a hotel on the Oyo app or website, and fill in booking details.  
  • Click “Continue to Book”
  • Tap on “Change” to input your new code from the Local Guides email you received
  • Use it by 31 August 2017 (for a stay that begins before 31 December 2017)

Additional information / FAQs:

I am a Local Guide in the same city as my friend who received the email, why didn't I receive the perk?

Local Guides in India who have reached Level 4 before 28 June 2017 and opted in to receive benefit emails have received this perk. To see the city you are signed up for or to update your email preferences, visit your settings. If you have already reached Local Guides Level 4 in India before 28 June 2017, please check your email preferences as well as your spam and promotions folders to retrieve the email.

I just signed up for Local Guides/I just reached Level 4, will I receive the perk?

This perk is only available to Local Guides in India who reached Level 4 before 28 June 2017.

Is this a recurring or a permanent perk?

This is a one-time perk for Level 4+ Local Guides as of 28 June 2017.

What is the deadline for redeeming this perk?

You must redeem this perk by 31 August 2017 and your stay must be completed by 31 December 2017.

I missed the coupon code expiry deadline. Can I get an extension or a new code?

No. We cannot provide an extension or provide new coupon codes.

Can I use the coupon code for multiple transactions?

The coupon code can only be applied to a single transaction. If you are not using full amount of the coupon code, it can't be used for your next booking.

Can I use the coupon with other promotion or discount offers?

The coupon is not applicable with any other promotion or discount offers.

Can I use both coupons on the same booking?

No, the coupons must be used on two separate bookings.

Where can this coupon be used?

It can be used to book properties in India and Nepal only.

What are the participating hotels for the buy 2 nights and get 2 free perk?

Please refer to this list of participating hotels.

Do I need the OYO app to redeem my coupon code?

No. You may redeem the coupon via the OYO app (Google Play Store or App store) or website.

May I redeem this perk for cash?

This perk has no cash value. If you received this perk, you may give the offer code to a friend or family member but you may not sell or exchange the perk for money.

I am seeing error message “Coupon is not valid for this booking”, what should I do?

If you are seeing this error message, you must complete the booking via mobile app (not browser).

I'm getting an error when I try to apply my code. Where do I go for help?

You can reach out to the OYO dedicated customer care team for help:

• Email: contact@oyorooms.com
  • Call: +91 - 9313 9313 93

Happy travelling! 🙂
Vadodara, Gujarat, India