_Umer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guides in Islamabad

Hi everyone, hope you are doing great. I'm looking for local guides from Islamabad to explore this city together and update it on  Google Maps on highest level as Islamabad is the 2nd Most Beautiful capital of the world. 

Islamabad, Pakistan
3 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides in Islamabad

Assalam-O-Alaikum 

@_Umer bahi happy to see you active here, please have a look at Pakistan Local Guides Group on connect where you will find almost 100 Local Guides from Pakistan  and some Local Guides from Rawalpindi/Islamabad like @Mazhar1 @HashimN @AnwaarA @imranq @Islamabadians moreover join Rawalpindi Local Guides Google+ Community and also join Pakistan Local Guides Hangouts for video conference with other Pakistan Local Guides mates, best of luck, stay connected 

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 7

Thank you so much Dearest brother for this warm welcome and brief introduction of GLG connect. Since I'm new here, I'm trying hard to understand how to use this platform correctly. I'm trying to connect with all of you amazing people as I couldn't me any local guide here in Rawalpindi, Islamabad.

Best Regards

Umer Inam 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@_Umer thank you very much for your kind words, please check your connect inbox for further details