cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guide

BBQBBQ

asik makan ikan bakar

Gili Trawangan, Gili Indah, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide

Thanks for writing in, @DaenkLeppo!  Where was this photo taken? What type of food/kebobs are cooking on the grill? It looks awesome but I would recommend writing more of a description in the subject so other Local Guides know what the post will be about.  

You can also include a detailed description about the holiday in the caption of the photo.  Feel free to check out other tips for writing a successful post here

Take care!

Level 5

Thanks Mis you the best,if you have time you join with as My mee My Numbers wapf [Personal information - Removed]

Google Moderator

Hello @DaenkLeppo,

I've removed your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead .

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!