MuhammadG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Lets visit Lahore

Lahore, known as the heart of Pakistan, is a rich cultural heritage of the entire Indian subcontinent. Ancient Lahore has its own taste and colour. Especially, the Mughal architecture in Lahore is one of the finest in the entire subcontinent. Unfortunately, due to lack of tourism post 9/11, there is a decrease in foreign tourists. Also, government isn't doing well enough. There are countless masterpieces unknown to the general public and some are yet to be discovered.

Lets us local guides break the shackles. In recent years, there is again a boom in number of foreign tourists, Do you know that President Bill Clinton spent 3 days of his life in Masjid Wazir Khan as a college student when he ran short of money and had nothing to eat or live. Masjid Wazir Khan Community helped him with generosity and he had a positive view of Muslims. There are many more stories needed to be unfurled. 

4 comments
Level 4

Re: Lets visit Lahore

Agreed, 

My name is Muhammed Saleem, Professional Interior designer, love to travel and phograph places and just want to share that i have started shoting Lahore since 4 years, when ever i have time i go there and do the part. please visit my FB page you will find lots of usefull photos.

https://www.facebook.com/Lahore-City-154491671400868/

for any further question please do sms or whatsapp of email

Level 7

i make a group for lahori Local guides on facebook plz join it anybody who belongs to lahore. https://www.facebook.com/groups/351423655197982/ you can also send ur cell number to join whats app group

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SaleemM,

I've just edited your message to remove your personal information. You shouldn't post sensitive information publicly available. If you want to contact other Local Guides, Connect has private messaging 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 5

Meet-up of Google Local Guides in Lahore, Pakistan

It will be a photo walk of local guides in Lahore and sounding areas and cities, it will held/start from Greater Iqbal Park Lahore and we will walk through old city via historical places, old city, Lahore Fort etc within Walled city and will end at Greater Iqbal Park,

we will update missing places and photos of existing and new places at google map, and will share ideas among local guides and exchange contacts for the future meetings and finding solutions etc.......

Contact with me by My WhatsApp: <WHATSAPP NUMBER REMOVED> and SMS:<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Note:

Route map will be updated soon.

If you have DSLR that's fantastic otherwise you should must have smartphone with active cam and internet, Bring your phone battery charged and if you have power bank that will also help.

Link of Google Local Guide Meet-up Calendar