Michaelthebuzz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

King Five, Nusa Penida, Bali. Part 2

Hello Everyone, i Posted my First Thread about Nusa Penida, Bali Couple days ago. 

in case you haven't read, here's the link:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Have-you-HEARD-about-quot-The-other-side-of-...

This part 2 i'm going to continue with my first destination in Nusa Penida. 
Once we arrived in Nusa Penida, our tour guide was ready to pick us up.

and he brought us to King Five,

i'm so happy to see what i seei'm so happy to see what i see

GOPR0402-side.jpg

GOPR0398-side.jpg

Atuh King Five (Raja Lima) or Thousand Islands Nusa Penida (Pulau Seribu Nusa Penida)

Some People Call it King Five, some people call it Thousand Islands. This place is more like Hill, with about 30 minutes from the harbour.
with very narrow and bumpy road we made it to Atuh King Five.
first i stepped my feet there, i know it was gonna be so awesome, The skies were so BLUE, Clear and you can hear the sea shore.

i could see this from the topi could see this from the top

The SPOT to take PicturesThe SPOT to take Pictures

Look at these beautiesLook at these beauties

I need to tell you that to be able to Take a great Picture you have to go down to the Place where there will be little Houses, and you can see things really clear from the Centre.

can you count how many steps are there?can you count how many steps are there?

The Steps can be fun and challengingThe Steps can be fun and challenging

Is it holiday or another cardio day at the Gym???Is it holiday or another cardio day at the Gym???

It's not kidding that there will be hundreds of Steps we need to conquer, and the steps are pretty high and pretty steep with only ropes to hold onto, which i hope will be improved bt the government, which i believe they'll do!
i need to admit that to get to the centre was pretty tiring, but it was all worth it! the View will repay every effort you've made!

Once you're in the centre, there will be a lot of spots you can take GREAT Picture, even just using a smartphone, you will great great results!
Here are some pictures we took from the spots

once you find the spot, you're spotted ononce you find the spot, you're spotted on

once in a life time, true?once in a life time, true?

it was a great trip!it was a great trip!

Well, That was our first Destination, The King Five. 

as an adventurous person, i really found this place beautiful as well as challenging, though i think this place has potential to be made better, I hope our government will do 

their best to make this place a better place to visit!

Our Tour Guide told us, there will be an access to go down to the Beach, it will be made possible soon!

and i'm really looking forward to it!

In case you wondered where i flew my Drone, 
look at the Sign in the picture
i waved my hand, but i can't see my self tooi waved my hand, but i can't see my self too

that's it! hope you like it,

comment and add me some information!

find me on Instagram @Michaelthebuzz

Sincerely, 

Michael Lay

Atuh King Five Nusa Penida, Pejukutan, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: King Five, Nusa Penida, Bali. Part 2

Woah! Great shots, @Michaelthebuzz! This is an incredible place. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @Sandra1961 here's the next post 🙂 

Level 8

This is another great post @Michaelthebuzz. Very good, well done 👍

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 6

@Michaelthebuzz great post

Level 7

@NadyaPN @NiroshaJ @Sandra1961 Thank you so much!! 
coming up next post 🙂 

Level 8

Hi @Michaelthebuzz

Heaven on Earth? Wonderful place.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

@Badruddeen, I too wondered if he went to heaven to take those pictures. 🙂

@Michaelthebuzz your pictures are stunning and Bali apparently is more beautiful that I ever imagined. Thank you so much for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG It would be fun to take a drone here so that you could explore the whole area which might be difficult to access in some situations.

This is definitely heaven on earth. @Michaelthebuzz (Thanks once again)

I have looked at these pictures over and over again. Here's a video i found which is nice, Klaudiya.

Enjoy. 🙂

Hey @Badruddeen,

Are you sure it's not CGI?! 🙂

In all realness, this place is absolutely incredible and the video that you so kindly shared is brilliantly made! I don't think that I've seen such beauty in real life, but there is a first time for everything right.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!