Ivo9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Rose in Bulgaria.

dear friend @helga19  

thanks I joined your photo album are more beautiful than the other ... it will be a great floral collection.

Level 9

Thanks dear @Gio51x

I am glad that you like my album with floral collection!

How are you? 

My best wishes for you!

Have a nice weekend.

Level 10

hello my dear friend @helga19  

thanks I'm fine today I followed the national mourning for the collapse of the viaduct in Genoa, these days I was a bit 'in the mountains between alpine villages and cows with which I took pictures and videos. since last night I returned to Turin where I found 35 ° of heat and mosquitoes while in the mountains I was fine with 16 ° -22 ° and cool .... I photographed a kind of red and orange berries that grows them at 1650 m, in the forest, then the public.

Level 9

Thanks @Gio51xfor your reply.

I have heard about terrible tragedy in Genoa.It is a big sorrow.I worry about you and your family.I wrote you in Instagram some days ago.

Take care about yourself !

I suppose you share your photos from mountains,orange and red berries!

Have a nice weekend!

Level 10

@helga19

thank you I answer as soon as possible on Instagram a hug.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Kalofer - the medieval center of Bulgarian life, economy and culture

Hi @Ivo9

Thank you for your nice story for Kalofer!

This is a place full of history and the nature is very welcoming for a time out.

Caption: A picture of beautiful nature and horses close to Kalofer (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A picture of beautiful nature and horses close to Kalofer (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A picture of Hristo Botev's monument in KaloferCaption: A picture of Hristo Botev's monument in KaloferCaption: A picture of the bulgarian flag next to the church in KaloferCaption: A picture of the bulgarian flag next to the church in Kalofer

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!