EL_SE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

It's wonderful

It's wonderful. I have the opportunity to go sightseeing around the world. No need to travel by plane.
While I would like to share my local splendor with people around the world.
And hopefully one day they will come to this place.
I created a picture that worked and it made people very excited.

https://goo.gl/maps/CGa6CkNmpwM2

วัดร่องขุ่น ตำบล ป่าอ้อดอนชัย อำเภอเ มืองเชียงราย เชียงราย ประเทศไทย
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: It's wonderful

Hey @EL_SE,

Welcome to Connect! That's a really cool photo, thanks for sharing it! I think it would be best if you update your title and make it a bit more descriptive. This way others will be even more tempted to click on it.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: It's wonderful

Wow, this is pretty astonishing @EL_SE!

Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!