digited's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introducing myself and looking for a guide in Newfoundland

My name is Lacy and I'm a local guide in Idaho, USA.  This is my introductory post for the Local Guides Connect but I'm actually really glad this was a requirement because I'd never thought of looking for a local guide in a place I want to visit.  I've been looking into possibly visiting Newfoundland and it would be really awesome to have a local guide to do things with me (traveling alone 'cause the hubs doesn't like flying, or travel, or fun things in general).  Maybe we could collaborate on a photo walk or try a new restaurant.  I haven't nailed down the date I'd be coming but I've been looking at flight info and whatnot.

About me:

I love nature, travel, movies, books, video games, science, and really good food.  There's probably some other stuff but it's not like anyone is gonna remember that anyway.  I have a handful of monster teenagers, I'm an entrepreneur, techie, generally swear a lot, very funny, pretty quiet unless I'm drunk, and really love experiencing new places.

So, if you live on the island and think we might hit it off, send me a note.  Thanks!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada