Wenchang's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce Yourself.

First of all, it my first time to post in english, it's all because I receive the invitation of local guides connect live.I was so shocked, I don't know how it happen, then I check my local guide level, it was over level 5 so I could be able to apply it, OMG! what am I suppose to do!

Then I follow the step and...now here I am, my name is Wenchang Li, yeah, you can tell by the name that I am Chinese, you can call me Chang for short, that's the same with the Thailand beer brand CHANG. 3 years ago, I travel to Thailand and by some chance I stay and I got a job in the tourism company in Phuket, I worked there until 3 month ago, I come back China. During that 3 years, I traveled around Thailand and Myanmar, I take photos and write comments and upload to google map, that earns me a lot of points to my local guides level. I know almost everywhere that worth to travel in Phuket, every islands, every mountains, and I share it to my customers, I give them advise and that was my daily job, for some family reasons I have to come back China, but still I love Phuket, I love Thailand, just like the song said "Thailand, once in a lifetime". I will go back again, sooner or later. 

Generally I speak Thai much better than english, but I have to practice so that I could apply for this chance, to see the big world, to know more friends, more local guides. It is pretty hard to enter this website in China, I need to find a stable VPN first. writing this post cost me almost a week, but I think I still have the chance, before October there are 5 month for me to practice my poor english, I will try my best. Yes, I want to know the word outside, not just seeing yellow faces, I love China, but I love Travelling, too. My body is here, my mind is flying away!