AmyinYucatanMX's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

If you could visit one destination in the world to share reviews about......

If you could visit one destination in the world to share reviews about where would it be and why? 

I would travel to Croatia, near the Adriatic Sea. I want to check out the old villages where they make wine, olive oil, the orphan bear shelter. There are hundreds of little towns along the coastline and the 100-year-old seaside path from Lovran all the way to Opatija and Volosko. 

Amy
3 comments
Level 6

Re: If you could visit one destination in the world to share reviews about......

I would love to travel to Dubai and New York City. 🙂

Rakesh
Level 8

Re: If you could visit one destination in the world to share reviews about......

Hi @AmyinYucatanMX

It's a very difficult question to answer as there are so many places that I want to visit.

Cheers

Level 8

I would probably opt for the Hawaii...

@AmyinYucatanMX: I was happy to read that you'd love to visit the Adriatic coast in my country. 🙂

The Lungo Mare promenade between Volosko, Opatija and Lovran is one of my favourite places in Croatia. It's 12 kilometres long, it's quiet and picturesque, and it offers a free historic tour to the country's Austro-Hungarian imperial heritage. Beside that, I love the views of the mighty Učka Mountain above the Lungo Mare, as well as the view of the city of Rijeka.

However, I hope you'll get a chance to visit this part of Croatia! Meanwhile, here are a few photos from the Lungo Mare.

The oldest hotel in Croatia, dating back to 1884The oldest hotel in Croatia, dating back to 1884The Lungo Mare promenade is still oficially named after the Habsburg emperor Franz Joseph IThe Lungo Mare promenade is still oficially named after the Habsburg emperor Franz Joseph IThe view of the city of RijekaThe view of the city of RijekaThe Lady with a SeagullThe Lady with a SeagullVolosko, historic fishermen's townVolosko, historic fishermen's townSplendid hotels from Austro-Hungarian periodSplendid hotels from Austro-Hungarian periodThe view of Volosko and Učka mountain from the port of RijekaThe view of Volosko and Učka mountain from the port of Rijeka