Talibustamante's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

I'm a local guide and travelholic

My name is Nathalia Bustamante, I am a travelholic but also a local guide.

The first thing that comes to mind when I travel is Google maps, when I'm planning my trips I usually look for opinions and photos that allow me to make good decisions regarding hotels, places, restaurants, events, among others, I am even one of those people who first consults with Google Maps to see if people have had similar experiences to mine. I knew Google Maps once I was in a restaurant and Google sent me a notification inviting me to join the community and of course I accepted in the moment, although I sent it first to a friend and I felt envious about it.

Being a local guide has led me not only to show my city and share information about it, but also to be able to provide information about sites that I visit, this work that I decided to accept implies responsibility and objectivity. The activity that I like the most as a local guide is to share photos of travels or restaurants, especially the latter because I love good food, there are also many places that people do not explore because they do not know them and that's what I like most about local guides , to be able to contribute with my help to promote unknown sites.

Picada Valluna - Cali ColombiaPicada Valluna - Cali Colombia

Elotes - México DFElotes - México DF

Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia