Doctor-Skachko's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to write a review about a restaurant, bar, cafe?

Hello world on Google maps! I'm a new food blogger Boris Skachko. Question: when you write a review about a local restaurant, cafe, bar, is it necessary to show how the toilet is arranged?

Kiev, Ukraine
10 comments
Level 7

Re: How to write a review about a restaurant, bar, cafe?

Hi, I really dont think showing the picture of the toilet arrangement is particularly necessary. However if you notice something outstanding or otherwise about the toilet you could mention it in your overall review

From me to the World
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Doctor-Skachko, in my reviews, I always make an effort to note if a toilet exists in the place, and a general comment about its cleanliness. Like @Wilsonnig, unless there is something extraordinary about the toilet, I am less inclined to go into details. I do, however, give an extra mention to places that have baby care rooms 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Just if you can not wash your hands well before eating - you can get poisoned! And it does not matter how fresh, tasty and healthy the food will be!

Level 8

Always have the opportunity to wash your hands well before eating! Otherwise, you can easily poison yourself! And it does not matter how fresh, tasty and healthy the food will be! Reputation restaurant, bar or cafe will be spoiled!

Level 7

Well, toilet pics are not necessary... unless you find spa inside a restaurant...

I think you must post about your experience, what do you expect before and what do you found after your visit. About quality of food and the quality of peolpe you meet... and some picts of food, of couse!

@Doctor-Skachko wrote:

Hello world on Google maps! I'm a new food blogger Boris Skachko. Question: when you write a review about a local restaurant, cafe, bar, is it necessary to show how the toilet is arranged?

Josep Maria Gómez Boada
Level 8

If the restaurant has a spa-salon - this is an excellent opportunity to strengthen your health! You just need to eat before and after the spa procedures. And if the restaurant or cafe does not have a good toilet - this is an excellent opportunity to cause food poisoning fresh, tasty and healthy will be food from a restaurant, bar or cafe!

Level 5

Hi

I agree with you guys. I dont add any comments about the toilets unless there is something that people need to know. For instance untidy or not clean properly...

Thanks.

Reyes

Level 8

If the theater starts with a hanger. Then every meal - with the opportunity to wash your hands before eating! Otherwise, all food is microbes in the intestine!

Level 8

Particularly outstanding details in the toilet is unlikely to be found. It is important that the toilet was. And it was comfortable to wash your hands before eating.
Looked last summer at the McDonald's toilet in Nice - there's not that it's hard to wash your hands. it was possible to get your feet stuck on the ankle joint!